Part-1: What do we do with your Information:
We may collect Personal Identification Information (“Personal Information”) from Users, which may include the name/ phone number(s)/ e-mail address/ location(s) by way of, seeking an appointment through the Website for the Clinic, for the subscription to the newsletter, filling out form(s) for information/ for the purposes of surveys, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. The Personal Information may also include the User’s credit card information and other related information that may be required for making payments for our services (as and when the same is activated on the Website). Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously, however, only limited services can be utilized by a User if using the Site anonymously.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Such non-identifiable information is collected in order to optimize the services provided by the Site and the other services that may be offered by way of the mobile based application (as and when made).
Part 2: Consent:
When the User provides the Personal Information either to access information and/or web pages on the Website and/ or when applicable, in order to complete a transaction on the Website, the same shall be treated as a consent to collect and use such information for the purposes of accessing of the parts of the Website reserved for registered users only and when applicable, for completing of the transactions.
We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Information; however it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Part 3: Disclosure:
Except where required by an order of the Court or under any law, we will continue to protect the Personal Information that has been provided by the User. Please do note that we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information.
Part 4: Third Party sites and links:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and conditions and policies. We shall not be liable for the content or the usage of User’s information and data at their website.
Part 5: Cookies:
Part 7: Your Acceptance of these Terms:
Questions and Contact Information:
For any information, suggestions or complaints you may write to us at: email@example.com
LAST UPDATED ON: January 3, 2021
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, and without any prior intimation to the User, to:
● amend and/alter the Terms contained herein.;
● amend/or alter the Website, including but not limited to discontinuing any information or service(s) or any other feature of the Website; or
● deny or terminate the access of the Website to the User.
Any amendments and/or alterations made to Website and/ or these Terms shall be effective immediately on the date and the time of such amendments/alterations. The User agrees that the continued usage of the Website shall constitute the acceptance of the amended and/or altered Terms by the User.
2. Information on the Website:
Best possible efforts have been made to provide reliable and professional information about the services (“Information”) that are being provided. The Information available on the Website has been curated and uploaded with their respective sources. However, the Information is purely for the purposes of education and support and in no way a substitute to any medical advice or treatment or consultation. The use of the Information by the User is at his own risk and cost. The Information is not exhaustive. The User should not diagnose his own sickness based on Information present on this Website.
However, the Clinic does not claim or guarantee a cure of any sickness or complaint. Please do note that the therapies and recommendations (including diet and medical prescriptions) are given based upon the disclosures made by the User and results may vary person to person.
The entire responsibility of checking and adhering to the legal status of taking advice and/or treatment, homeopathic and / or other treatment / any other complimentary and/or alternative therapy through any medium (personal/internet/online/distance) lies with the User.
3. Registration of the Clients
Access to certain functionalities of the Website will require the User to register with and/or provide certain information to the Clinic. Registration by a User does not in any way guarantee provision of services by the Clinic. The Clinic reserves the right to decline to provide services to any person without attributing any reason for the same. The User agrees that the information provided by him shall be accurate, current and complete. The Clinic does not take any responsibility vis-a- vis accuracy of the information provided by the User. It shall also be the duty of the User to keep the registration details updated. The Clinic shall have the right to terminate the services to a User on account of false and misleading information.
4. Postings and Other Submissions
As part of the Website and/or Clinic experience, the User may participate in certain message boards, member communications and/or other public forums. Your participation is voluntary; however, by choosing to post photos or comments, sending any messages, submission of any ideas or feedback, or otherwise participating in any forum of the Clinic on the Website, the User acknowledges and agrees that all the postings including but not limited to, messages, text, photos, audio/ visual works, information, suggestions, feedback, reviews or content provided by the User (collectively, "Content") may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private, proprietary or confidential, and the User authorizes the Clinic, its licensees and sub- licensees (as and when applicable), without compensation to You or others, to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use such Content throughout the world in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such Content, and such permission shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, You waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that the User may have in any Content posted or provided by You.
By posting or providing any Content on the Website, the User represents and warrants to the Clinic that the User is the owner and/ or has the right to use and permit the Clinic to use and license the Content in the manner as stated hereinabove. The User further represents that any and all Content posted by the User shall not infringe the rights of any third party. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Clinic against any such legal proceedings.
5. Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience. We do not control these links/ websites or the content provided through such websites and do not take any responsibility and liability for the same. , Your use of linked websites is subject to the terms, conditions and other policies of the Third Party Links. The Clinic disclaims all liability for such use. The fact that we offer such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement by us of any linked website or any material contained on any linked website, and We disclaim any such approval or endorsement.
6. Third-Party Products and Services
Descriptions or images of, or references to, third-party products, services or publications on the Website does not imply either explicitly or impliedly any endorsement by the Clinic of such products, services and publications, and the Clinic shall never be responsible for, and further disclaims any endorsement of, any such product, service or publication.
7. Acceptable Use Policy
By using the Website and/or services of the Clinic, the User agrees not to use the same and/ or take any action or actions that:
● are contrary to the Clinic's public image, goodwill or reputation;
● infringe on the Clinic’s or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
● express or imply that any of the statements, activities or causes are endorsed by the Clinic, without prior written consent by the Clinic in each instance;
● violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
● are libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene; the Clinic reserves the right to permanently block any User for the same and /or take any action as advised to the Clinic including but not limited to legal action.
● transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
● restrict or inhibit any other User from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Website;
● modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or Information;
● remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Website, or services;
● sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under these Terms to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
● "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Website without our prior written authorization;
● distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
● interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Clinic;
● involve in the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Information and Technology Act, 2000 (as amended from time to time) and all the rules and regulations framed thereunder;
● use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents, authentication and security measures;
● forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
● execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyser or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Website's servers or any data not intended for you; and/or
● harvest or collect information about any Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Improper use of the Information, services and Website may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
The Website is owned and operated by the Clinic and the Information and services (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of the Clinic and its licensors and suppliers (as and when applicable). The Information and services are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and the User acknowledges that these rights are valid and enforceable. Except as set forth in these Terms, the User may not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Website or any service or Information without our prior written permission. The Information, Website, and services may be used solely (a) to the extent permitted vide these Terms or (b) as expressly authorized in writing by the Clinic. Use of the Website or any services or Information for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Usage of the Website and/or its services does not in any way entitle the User ownership rights. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trademarks") [whether registered or unregistered] are the trademarks of the Clinic, its licensors and suppliers (as and when applicable), and/or others. Nothing contained in these terms or the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark(s) without the express written permission of the Clinic, its licensors or suppliers (if applicable), or the third party owner of any such Trademark.
ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. THE CLINIC DOES NOT ENDORSE & IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN BY THE CLINIC VIA ITS DULY AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES (IF SPECIFIED). OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE CLINIC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON/THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
The Clinic (nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives) specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website, (even if the Clinic has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
The User agrees to fully indemnify, defend, and hold the Clinic, it’s licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy; (b) any allegation that any materials/comments etc submitted to the Clinic or transmit to the Website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) The User’s activities in connection with the Website or other websites to which the Website is linked; and/or (d) the User’s own negligence and/or willful misconduct.
11. Jurisdictional Issues:
The Clinic makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Information, Website, or services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website or any Information or functionality of the Website or portion thereof is illegal is expressly prohibited. Any access of the Website and the Information thereof by the User from any prohibited jurisdiction is at the entire risk and cost of the User and the Clinic shall not be responsible for such access. The User shall always be responsible for his own compliance of the applicable laws.
12. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas:
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
13. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the laws of India.
User access to & use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws.
14. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
15. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the Website/ service(s), Information etc and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the same.
In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to this agreement, only the civil courts at New Delhi, India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
The Website is deemed to be published from/at New Delhi, India (irrespective of where it is accessed from).
This Website is Operated By Path to Health Clinic
Effective from September 01, 2016
Last modified as of January 03, 2021